I'm a free spirit, a lover of life, carefree and happy - characteristics that often manifest in my photography.
I'm pretty sure I won the jackpot in the lottery of life. Living a simple island life with my little family under the palm trees of Maui, Hawaii, I enjoy raising our daughter, surfing and playing in the ocean, and pretty much anything else that takes me outside into the sunshine.
I love making and observing connections, and I can't wait to meet you!
some random facts about me
- - The best day of my life was September 15, 2014, when I married my husband in the ocean on our surfboards.
- - The other best day of my life was October 29, 2015, the day I gave birth to our daughter Kate, and realized the human capacity to love is infinite.
- - I'm a bit too honest (probably because I'm the world's worst liar) and never too serious.
- - I love the ocean. It fascinates me, keeps me balanced, and makes me whole. If I could be a mermaid, I probably would.
- - I also love stripes. And papayas. And baking. And music as well as silence. See, completely random.
If you were hoping for a bio or resume, here is the short version:
- - Born and raised in Switzerland amongst 3 brothers and many pets.
- - Went to college in Colorado and graduated in 1998 with an associates degree in photography.
- - Worked as a photographer ever since (and often simultaneously as a nanny).
- - Won a few photography awards and, more importantly, the hearts of many families.